Venusense intrusion prevention system (IPS), which integrates the company's research outcome in the attack prevention area, has global leading threat recognition and prevention capability. It can accurately recognize and block attacks and viruses, such as the Web attack, worm, spy software, Trojan, overflow attack, database attack, advanced threat attack, and brute-force, which make up the deficiencies of deep prevention at the network layer.
Leading intrusion prevention capability
● Protects against patented algorithm-based SQL injection attacks and XSS attacks.
Advanced threat detection and prevention
● Detects and blocks suspicious C&C channels based on the patented algorithm.
High efficiency virus prevention with dual engines
● Ensures that performance deteriorates by less than 10% when intrusion prevention and virus prevention are enabled at the same time.
Sensitive information protection
● Blocks outgoing emails with sensitive information.
Complete control on online entertainment behaviors
● P2P control
● Streaming media control.
● Stock software control.
Venusense IPS keeps updating detection methods on new types of attacks. In addition to traditional IPS, it uses detection techniques such as signatures, behaviors, sandbox, and algorithms to prevent advanced continuous attacks (for example, malicious files and unknown Trojan channels), 0-day attacks, sensitive information leakage, precise attacks, and enhanced anti-web-scanning.
Venusense IPS has complete reliability assurance measures and is widely used for the financial industry, electric power industry, carriers, government, and universities.
● Bridge mode, users do not need to change the original topology and network configurations
● BYPASS, As a in-line access security protection device, IPS provides the software BYPASS function and hardware BYPASS function in bridge mode to ensure smooth service links.
● According to IDC report, Venusense IPS ranked No. 1 in domestic market share in 2017.
● According to CCID report, Venusense IDS/IPS has ranked No. 1 in domestic market share for consecutive 16 years.
● The product has obtained the IPv6 Ready Logo Phase 2 Gold Accreditation Certificate.
Have a question? We're here to help.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in Venustech.